Have You Seen Him?

Dear police station,
Hi, my name is Timmy Lee, it is Thursday 23 April, and I am writing to you today to ask if you know where my grandpa is. My grandpa has long shiny grey hair, around 5,9 and the nicest smile!
My grandpa wanted to take me on a camping trip to the blue woods, we have always dreamed of going there so this was a big deal. We drove in the car for 2 hours to get there, we were all packed and had everything ready. We got to the camping site at around 9am on Friday and we decided to set up the tent first. The tent was a new green tent we had just bought from this camping store back in Sydney.
Once we had set the tent up we went fishing in the small river close by on a small brown wooden boat. My grandpa fell in, this made us both laugh so hard I fell in too. We stayed on the water till 5 in the late afternoon and we headed back to the camp. We made a campfire and sat there laughing and stuffing ourselves with marshmallows for hours on end. At 10pm we went to bed.
In the morning I woke at 8am and looked next to me and he wasn’t there! My heart started to race, was he gone did he leave without me I thought. I decided to go out of the tent, nothing there was no site of him not even footprints. I headed to the creek just in case he went fishing, again not there.
Did someone kill my grandpa? Did someone kidnap him? Has he had a heart attack?
I am currently writing to you because I petrified in the wood here alone and I am stressed about where my grandpa is. He was very healthy and had no issues. If you get this letter the entrance for the blue woods is on satin St on the third turn off, if you get to the clay road you are on track. I am sitting in my tent waiting very patiently.
I hope you get this very soon because I don’t want to stay the night with all the bugs and creepy crawlies. I have a phobia of bugs and I am right here sitting next to them. I don’t know for sure but I think it is officially 50 degrees, record-breaker.
Please come soon I will be waiting.
Yours sincerely,
Timmy Lee

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!