Dark Sky

Mum walks to her room with an unrecognized face “Anastasia go to bed. I need to go to work in the morning.” I walk to my room and look out my window. It was barely dark and it wasn't my bedtime.
But I could see the black cat that always walks on our fence. Dad is already asleep, snoring he has to be at work till 1:00 clock at night. It didn't look like it was 1:00. I checked my watch it was 5:00 in the afternoon.
My phone started to ring. My mum was calling me but because she's at home with me something weird was happening I ignored it and hopped into bed and fell asleep.
I woke up to have breakfast. I could have played with my dog like I used to. Most of the food was gone. All there was to have for breakfast was cereal “Mum did you eat all the food last night or did you sleep walk”.
“No what a silly question I would never do that.” “Ok but I am watching you Mum.”
Nothing was really the same in this house it was always something weird going on but not on Mondays.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!