Water Park Disaster

A gush of water flys in my face as I go down my favourite water slide. I felt a rush of excitement go threw my body. I finally feel like I am on a holiday. I have been waiting for what feels like years since we have been on a holiday. I cant stop smiling. My younger brother and sister run to the kids pool. All the sudden people start screaming and running. I hear gun shots I run to the change rooms and hide. I feel like screaming I am holding back tears. Anxious thoughts fill my head. Were is Mum and Dad. Were is Max and Ruby. More people come into the change rooms. I can hear the loud sirens from the police. It has been five months since I have seen my family. The last time I saw them it was at the bottom of my favourite slide. The only thing I have from them is a pink necklace with a locket with a picture of them in it. I am at an adoption centre now. I have seen so many kids get taken to their new families. The number of times I have had to say Hi my name is Bella is crazy. But I still do not have a family. Finally! I have found a family. My new parents names are Ruby and Max like my younger brother and sister. I miss them so much. They also have a little corgi dog called Fluffy. I am 23 now and moving out to go to university. I am going to become a teacher. I always loved teaching Max, Ruby and Fluffy. I always loved kids and learning new things and I think I will learn so much from being a teacher. Now that I do not have any siblings, I taught Fluffy instead. I cant wait to help kids learn new things. I have just finished university I am 28 now and I am going to work at Geelong College as a year 3 teacher. I am also getting married next week to a guy called Tom met in high school we have a daughter called rose she is 2 months old today. I am about to leave to go get my wedding dress. Yay! It was my wedding last week it was the best day ever. I am having another baby and it is a boy we do not know what were going to call it yet but Tom and I love the name noah. I started working at Geelong college today and one of the kids in my class is my brothers daughter she is called Maddie she is so cute I do not know how to tell him that I am his sister but when he picks up Maddie tonight I am going to ask him if I can see mum and dad because I have not seen them for 14 years I am so excited.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!