Tell The Truth

Michelle changed into a white long shirt with long black jeans and a black long coat with white converses “I am ready,” Michelle said, she ran down the stairs and had some toast for breakfast then she rode to school on her bike and stopped to get a McDonalds milkshake - vanilla my favourite of all. Michelle was finally at school; she placed her bike in the bikeway and waited for Michael and James. “Hey finally you are here I was waiting for you.” “Oh, sorry Michelle.” “It’s ok.”
We were walking into school then these kids, well the cool kids, started to laugh. I was wondering what they were laughing about until they said "wooooooo you like them don't you?!" Michelle said "No!" and started to cry and ran in to the bathroom.
Michael and James looked at each other, Michael said “I actually like Michelle”, James said "really? me to!" “What?! We can't like the same person!” “Oh yeah, we can't. The cool kids said you could be her Valentines on Friday”, “I will ask her” said Michael, “no I will” said James. They both ran into the bathroom and knocked on the door. Michelle said, “what is it, James?” “Will you be my Valentines on Friday?" Michael said "Hey that what I was going to say," said James. “Well, I said it first, omg you are a pain.” Michelle asked to give her a minute. Michelle is excited and feels like having a dance party in the bathroom as she also likes Michael, but what about James, he likes me too.. ohh boy! James and Michael started fighting saying “oh I am going to get Michelle” “no I am” it was getting annoying. Michelle felt sad, she needed a friend that was a girl she needed her sister but she was upstairs and too far away. The school bell rang, Michelle ran out of the bathroom and ignored everyone in her path and made it outside.
Michelle headed to health and did her test then continued her other subjects for the day but it was fine. At the end of the day, she saw her sister with James and Michael so started to get nervous. Michelle's sister said “Hi", Michelle wanted to get out of there quick so said “come on we will be late”. Her sister then invited them over for dinner!! omg yay great...not! Whilst riding home, Michelle had to be brave and asked to speak with James and said “I do not really like you but we can still be friends” James was fine and happy to be friends. Michelle also spoke with Michael, they both said they like each other but think it's better to be just friends right now. Michelle was glad to get that out of the way. “Now let's all eat some Spaghetti”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!