The 1 Vs 1 Battle Between A Dragon And A Super Hero

Yes! I finally found the farm. Said the superhero. Bang! What was that! Oh no it can’t be. Its dragon! Oh no. shouted the superhero. we have to battle. Exclaimed the dragon. why do we have to battle? I don’t like battling. Announced the superhero. We have to. Fine. The dragon starts to breath fire and the superhero started to fly.
The dragon headed straight at the superhero. The superhero dodged the dragon. The dragon went headfirst to the rocks. The dragon huffed and puffed and did the same thing. The superhero still dodged the dragon. The dragon felt like he had a broken nose. It’s not funny! but the superhero thought it was hilarious. The dragon couldn’t get up, so the superhero punched the dragon in the face ten times. The dragon was knocked out. The superhero flew in the air and said I did it! I defeated the dragon again. It’s been fifteen years later since I defeated the dragon. I loved that moment and I still do.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!