We Can Do Anything Together

One day Anna who was a kind but shy girl was playing with Kim at Kim’s house. Kim was a friendly girl with blue eyes. Anna and Kim were best friends. They loved writing song together and playing together at each other’s houses. They had both moved house and ended up at two different pretty houses side by side. The girls were writing a song to sing at a concert by the sea but there were two problems. Kim got stage fright, and they couldn’t think of words for the song.

Anna hummed a tune and Kim got an idea. They talked for a while and came up with a theme and the song was called ‘We can do anything together!’ It was about how friendship always wins. The two best friends were very happy and chatted for a while. The happy friends wrote the song for a while too. When it was time for Anna to go home Kim gave her a piece of paper that had some writing on it. It said: Lets dig a hole under the fence so we can see each other at any time of the day. After Anna had read this she nodded and they both were joyful. The next day the two merry girls had finished the hole under the fence by lunch time. After lunch Kim went through the tunnel and they finished the song together. The girls still had a problem because Kim always got stage fright. They both looked up strategies on google but not one seemed to work. Kim felt depressed but Anna thought hard. She came up with a strategy and it might just work thought Anna.

After telling Kim they tested it with their Mums and it worked! They were over joyed. After the concert by the sea their Mums said they could have a sleepover.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!