Raccoon City

Leon Looked at his beer in his hand and looked angry. He looked out of his window and looked at the chaos around him. But he saw a mysterious figure while looking out the window and he realised that it was his enemy Arthur Redfield. He Instantly grabbed his shotgun and went downstairs to end this rivalry once and for all. But when he got into the chaotic street he found that Arthur was holding his son at gunpoint. Arthur said to Leon Klimson “If you come any closer I will kill you and your son.” They ended up getting into a massive fight, it looked like Leon had won the fight after he threw Arthur through a wall. Then out of nowhere Arthur shot Leon. Leon was struggling to stand that is when Arthur came out of his hiding place and started to bash Leon up. That is when Leon stands up and starts fighting back. He does not know how he stood up but he did. He got Arthur on the ground and almost killed Arthur but he stopped. But Arthur got him on the ground. Leon crawled to his shotgun and got Arthur on the ground and blew his head off. He ended the rivalry. He never mentioned this to his son. He knew he had to come clean someday but not today.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!