Sara's Weird Life Story #1

The teacher had just screamed across the room at a prep because she called her Miss Butt instead of Miss Sutt but anyway my name is Jack Mcflurry my sister’s name is Sara Mcflurry. Oh by the way I’m the narrator back to the story.
“Come on class the bus is about to leave for the bush walk!” Miss Sutt yelled across the classroom.
“I hate bush walks!” Amy told her group. The lonely kid had heard the conversation.
“I think umm... bush walks are kind of umm… fun…” Sara mumbled.
“SARA GET OUT OF THE POPULAR GROUP!” Amy said in a rude tone.
Sara walked on the bus and sat near the window hoping someone would sit next to her other than snotty Jack but no one did.
Sara walked towards Amy,
“STAY AWAY FROM ME!” Amy said in a mean tone as she pushed her down the cliff.
“HEEEEELP!” Sara screamed as she passed out on the ground.
“Ok let's do the role. Amy “Here!” Blake “Here!” Jack “Here!” Sara… Sara… SARA! Class where SARA is?!” “We don’t need her Miss Sutt!” Amy said joyfully. “WHAT DID YOU DO AMY?!” Miss Sutt said, sounding serious. “I pushed her down that cliff over there.” “WHAT! Let's go down this dirt staircase to Sara!” Miss Sutt worriedly said.
“AAAHH!” Sara screamed as she woke up to being carried by something into the forest.
Sara jumped off but the creature tripped her over as the creature walked towards her and placed a paw on her hand and it left big swirly marks on her hand. Sara randomly ran backwards and bumped into her teacher Miss Sutt. “Are you ok Sara?” “Yes I’m ok Miss Sutt.” Sara calmly said.
Suddenly the big swirly marks started to flash but Sara didn’t notice and when it stopped a tree branch fell on Amy’s head. “OUCH?!” Amy cried out. “Ok Let's go back to the trail but Sara knew something was weird so she quickly ran in the forest and tried to break a tree branch with her mind but it stayed in the same place it had been before so she quickly ran back to her class.

When she got home her parents were shocked, she guessed they got the email about getting pushed off the cliff.
When she left in the morning to leave for school her parents informed her that Amy was not in her school and Miss Sutt got fired.
“Class my name is Miss Gherkin but you can call me Miss G.” she said in a teacher sort of way.
“Crack!” “What's that noise coming from the fish tank?” Miss G said confusedly. What Sara didn’t know was the marks on her hand started flashing. “SMASH!” as the fish tank smashed to the ground.
Sara sneakily walked out of the classroom. She knew she had something to do with this so she tried to get angry at the plant and suddenly the plant's pot smashed to pieces.
“I have magic!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!