The Fishing Trip

BUZZ! BUZZ! As my alarm went off. “I woke up and got ready for the fishing trip said Mitchell.’’ “Jake wake up we have to go on the fishing trip.’’ “Ok said jake”. “ Will jake was getting ready, Mitchell hooked up the boat to the car.”

“We are on our way to the boat ramp,'' said Jake.” “ Ok I'm going to tie a rope to the boat and I will throw it up to you so you can drag the boat over to the pier,'' said Mitchell.” “ Ready I'm throwing the rope up, catch it,'' said Mitchell.” “It slipped. I can't grab it, it is in the water, “Said Jake. “ Noooo the boat is floating away. “Said Jake.”

Hey, Hey, can you please try to drag the boat back to shore. “Said Mitchell and Jake.” Sure. Said the guy on the other boat. “Thank you so much! Said Mitchell” No worries. Said the guy on the other boat.”

Come on jake let’s forget about that for today. Said Mitchell” lets just think about fishing. “ Said Mitchell” OK. “Said Jake”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!