Bad Allosaurus Verses Good Allosaurus

Millions of years ago in the Mesozoic Era, when the dinosaurs lived, there were so many of them. There were T-Rex, minmis, brachiosaurus, diplodocus, theropods, stygimoloch, ankylosaurus, and last of allosauruses.

One day a bad allosaurus came and he was troubling the and minmis but then he attracted the good allosaurus. Then they were fighting. The bad allosaurus bit the neck of the good allosaurus. But then the good allosaurus broke out of the fight and pinned the bad allosaurus to the ground. Good allosaurus roared in a victorious mood...but not for long as the bad allosaurus got back up. Both of them bit each other’s neck but then the good allosaurus tripped the bad allosaurus with his long tail. But then the bad allosaurus got up again as he was too strong. He kept on throwing the good allosaurus down. Then the good dinosaurs came to help. Then the bad allosaurus called his friends and they all had a war. They fought, and fought and fought!

It ended up being the largest war in the whole cretaceous period. The good dinosaurs won.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!