The End

"Look I'm a mermaid" the young girl joked swimming in the pool.
"Look I'm a mermaid" the teen girl muttered drowning herself in the pool.

"I can fly" she said jumping off the couch with her fake wings.
"I can fly" she said with a smile as she jumped from the building.

"Finally" she said finishing her homework.
"Finally" she said as she took her last breath.

"Hunny, wake up" she said to her daughter on Christmas day.
"Hunny, wake up" she said looking at her daughter on the hospital bed.

"You're only 14" her mother said when her daughter asked for a tattoo.
"You're only 14" her mother said seeing her daughter and her funeral.

"I love and miss you" she said hanging up the phone to her daughter.
"I love and miss you" she said in her daughter's funeral speech.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!