Zombie Apocalypse

Day 1
BOOM! The lab just blew up with blood thirsty zombies dragging themselves out of the smoke and dust. The zombies ate everyone except some kids named Owen, Lync, Sebastian, Jet, and Bayden. They all have bullet proof vests and assault rifles, so they ran and ran for hours until they found an abandoned gun shop. It was 7:24pm when they heard a noise. “Hello, is anyone here?” said Sebastian. The noise got louder as they all got closer. They found a piece of wood moving and they lifted it up to find a boy. Owen asked him his name and the boy said, “my name is Izac”. “My name is Owen, I have a spare bullet proof vest and a spare assault rifle for you Izac”. “We’d better get some rest,” said Lync.
Day 2
“Good morning,” said Sebastian. “Should we see if we can find some weapons?” The 6 kids split up to see if they could find some weapons. “I found 6 grenades” said Izac as he gave one to everyone. “Save the grenades for an emergency,” said Jet. Bayden agreed. “Come on, lest go find somewhere to set up bass camp,” said Jet. “I have a better idea” said Owen, “let’s make the abandon gun shop our base!” “Sounds like a plan” said Bayden. It was only the afternoon when zombies started banging on the door. Everyone hid and when the zombies came in, they started shooting. The door was shaking and rattling till it fell. Tututututututu.... bullets went flying, hitting the zombies. “STOP!! The zombies are gone” said Izac. “It’s getting late” said Sebastian, “we should get some sleep, good night”.
Day 3
“What’s up?” said Izac. Sebastian suggested the boys look around the city. “Grab your food and assault rifles”. The group searched the city till they found a building covered in smoke then they saw a sudden movement… “It’s the zombie commander” said Owen, “SHOOT!!!” They began shooting at the zombie commander and they kept on shooting till they only had one bullet left between them. “Hang on” said Jet, “Is that a combat knife?” “It is,” said Sebastian. Jet threw it at the heart of the zombie commander and BANG! He hit the floor. “OUCH!” Said Lync. Izac asked what had happened and Lync explained that the ground shook when the dead zombie commander hit the floor which made him fall. “Let’s get back to base to get some sleep,” said Lync.
Day 4
“Wake up!” said Owen, “we need to find some more ammo as soon as possible, there might be some left in the gun shop,” said Jet. “I found some,” said Lync. “Come on guys, let’s look for a helicopter and get out of here to another country,” said Owen. The boys searched till they found a helicopter and climbed on board. “Everyone here?” asked Lync as he counted the 6 boys. Bayden said he’d drive, and they set off for South Africa.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!