Killer Zombie Cats From Outer Space

One sunny day in Ratsville I was walking through the market. The birds were chirping, and the wind was blowing through my hair. Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Ratty the 3rd. I am the Prince of Rattmania, which is in northern Italy. Anyway, I was walking through the market when I saw a stuffed cats store. That was odd as everyone was afraid of cats. I decided to buy one (it was half price to royals) to check it out. I got home and found a big red button that said do not press on the back of its neck. So as everyone would do, I pressed it. It suddenly jumped up and said, “time to rid the world of rats starting with King Ratty the 2nd (the king of Rattmania) but first to awaken my servants”.

He ran down the stairs and before I could say stop, he was gone! I ran down to the market hoping to there before he did. I quickly ran to grab some helium balloons so I could tie them to the cats. Unfortunately he was already there and was running away with the cats! I quickly ran after him, but he got away! I called the army and told them to get to Rat Castle ASAP. I dashed there with the army to stop the cats. We managed to get there before the cats did. We stocked up on weaponry and stationed ourselves around the castle until we realised, they had taken a detour to the airport and stolen a helicopter. We then grabbed our own helicopters and planes to try and stop them. It was a big fight that lasted days and ended up with Rat Castle being destroyed.

I realised that if I turned off the king cat (the one I turned on) that all of the cats would turn off. I asked the king cat if he would come into the castle for a negotiation meeting, but I had the general of the army stationed behind his chair ready to turn him off. To make a long story short my plan worked! He turned off and all the others turned off too and we won the war. We sent the cats up to space with the balloons and we have not seen them since. We then had a big feast to celebrate the win. There was chicken, lamb, pies and other goodies. It was delicious. I went back to bed feeling full and tired. That night I dreamt of pies and chicken.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!