Never Be Too Careful

It was the coldest day of spring, as Asumi was getting ready to set off for the train station, so that she could give her parents some very important views. Everything seemed alright, but Asumi felt that something was off... Well, she was right. As soon as Asumi got to the train station, she turned around to see a strange, tall figure lurking in the shadows, but Asumi just brushed it off and kept going to get on the train.

The closer she got to the train, the more uncomfortable she was feeling with her surroundings. Asumi didn’t dare to turn around, as she was scared of what could happen to her. She soon boarded the train, feeling nervous to give her parents her news, but she was also worried, as she sensed the presence of the shady figure that she saw lurking in the shadows from earlier.

Two heavy footprints hit the steps of the entrance soon after Asumi had entered. It was at that moment that she had to run. Asumi sprinted through the hallway of the train, desperately trying to escape the tall unknown character chasing after her. She eventually found herself out of breath, and she was determined to find a highly needed place to find... So, Asumi opened the door as fast as humanly possible, and tried to lock herself inside. Soon she heard the sound of creaky floor boards getting louder, as someone approached the door. Asumi’s throat tightened, as she watched the door handle slowly turn...

In rushed a young lady named Clarissa. She said that Asumi had left her gift at home that she was going to give to her mother. Clarissa decided to come along with Asumi on this journey to give her parents some important news. Once they had a arrived in the town of Pennsylvania, they met with Asumi’s parents, Asumi told them the good news... “Mum, Dad, this is my wife, Clarissa.” Clarissa then handed them the gift, and what was on the gift shocked them both...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!