Fast Flowing Floods

It began one morning when I woke up, it started to rain. It kept raining and raining for days, until it started to flood.
Splashy splash! As the floods flew through the world. The floods effected people's homes and property. Many people have lost their homes, jobs and even lives! Lots of people and animals had been rescued from being stuck in their drenched cars. Due to floods, emergency services helped the community. This included the SES, Fire and rescue, Police, Ambulance, Local Council and life guards. The floods caused all of the pollution from the land to wash up in the ocean, at the beach, in lakes, and even in the streets! Thanks to the floods, our ocean got polluted. Farmers are struggling because the floods destroyed the crops, and killed animals. The rain also caused pot holes, and different types of erosion. Floods can cause a lot of damage to the earth. So now you know to stay out of the fast flowing, dangerous floods.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!