Dark Shadows

I crept down the dark hallway, as the eerie sounds of the demons grunting fill my ears. A shiver ran down my spine as a spider crawled up my arm. After 4 minutes of shrieking, the spider had finally crawled back down my body onto the wooden floorboards. My orange cardigan rustled as the wind rushed up at my back. Suddenly I felt droplets of some sort of liquid on my head.I look up and see a dead body stuck to the roof. Blood everywhere. I had experienced many things like this but, this was just too much for me. I started crying as soon as I had seen this. My heart had stopped and I had noticed that I wasn't breathing. Then I collapsed. The next thing I noticed was that i was lying in a bed with no mattress. 'Just a normal bed.' I guess that they expected me to like the bed. I quickly got up and started rummaging through the drawers. Nothing at first, but then I saw something I wished I never saw. It was a sample of blood. Checking around my body to see if it was my blood was not a good idea. Because it was my blood.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!