A Dark Night


They are devastated and concerned. The day passes by to night time and Eva happens to see 4 people happen to stand in her driveway, she goes ahead and calls her dad Eren and when Eren comes he goes ahead and calls his wife Maria. They were all concerned about the people cause they weren't answering so Eren opened the door and went out to talk to those people but 2 seconds after stepping out of the house he realises that they are duplicate of him and his family.

He goes and calls his son Andy and his son is also concerned but he decided to get a closer look.. As he moves forward to get a closer look he sees that they are wearing some weird orange clothes with these weird golden sharp Scissors in their hands.

They were pretty confused on how that was happening so they had went ahead and confronted them. Soon later they started getting in danger.. And by that i mean like death danger. They made there were to their bestfriends house but before they knew it they were duplicates of everyone everywhere…
They try getting out of the city and getting to safety after all they have gone through so they get in the car until they see something.. They saw there grandfathers Tims human scalp and they were crying and devastated with tears but that could not stop them from getting to safety.

Soon they reached and they were surprised that there new city was fresh as new until a night passes and they wake up to the same thing.. But just even worse. 4 years later they move to america and they are having a good time and the only reason why america is still safe and sound because they had built walls around. They had been protected with armies and walls and canons ready to shoot but then soon they started to realise that there is so much of space that could be used and that the canons and the walls were taking up majority amount of space.. They also thought that nothing had happened and maybe they didn't need so much of extra protection so about 2 years later they had pulled down all the walls and all the canons and just had the same amount of protection as all the other countries had before.

Soon that day they Ava had decided to go out to shopping with her 4 best friends Zoya,
Charlotte, Sara and Sophie for her 18th birthday.. And when she returned home she found no one so she thought that they were going to give her a surprise birthday so she went up to her room and stayed in there with her door shut and lays down on her bed with her LED lights switched on turning from blue to red… Soon she ends up falling asleep but 2 minutes later she wakes up because she was thirsty so she went downstairs to get water remembering it was her birthday and they didnt throw her a surprise with her favourite cake yet so she went up to her dads room to cause she had left her phone in their and she didn't find her mum or her dad so she thought that they were somewhere else but then she was like no way they could be out this late at night so she went up to her little brother Andy’s room to ask him where there parents might have had went but went she entered she couldn't see her brother either. But she started to get suspicious and a little freaked out so she went outside and walked to her friends house who had lived down the street...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!