Haunted Castle

“Hey! Ariana, Ariana! Guess what I found” she huffed. “What is it, speak properly. Stop huffing and puffing and tell me already”. Samantha caught her breath “A castle. I found a castle! And, and a volcano too!” she puffed. As soon as she finished telling her what she saw, Ariana asked “Which way is it?” Samantha pointed North. They both ran and as they reached the moat they look at the castle then looked at each other. “Last one there is a rotten egg!” Then they both swam to the castle to see what the noise was all about, as they reached the deck, they both tried to find an entrance to see what was inside the castle. The girls split up and went opposite directions, then Ariana found the entrance to the castle “Samantha come now I found the entrance” she called. Samantha ran back and found Ariana standing in front of a large spooky wooden door. The two girls both gulped and opened the door very slowly, when they opened the door, they found a dragon injured inside. Ariana didn’t know what to do!

Samantha (who like animals) wanted to help the dragon when she saw what was wrong with the dragon, she took out her first aid kit that she secretly brought to school. She took her twicers from the first aid kit to take the thorn out of the dragons paw, then she fling the thorn into the water, the dragon looked at her, he looks less angry then they told the dragon how they got there and that their parents were missing the dragon replied “Oh, luckily I know a way out of here but I haven’t seen your parents at all it’s just me and the ghosts.” Samantha and Ariana looked at each other then they asked the dragon “Is the castle haunted?” the dragon replied, “Oh yes indeed there are hundreds of ghost and unicorns and even little tiny bugs that can eat your whole body.” The two girls looked petrified and ask the dragon where’s the nearest way to get out of here the dragon told them there’s only one way out you have to go to “the Mighty Wizard he has tons of unicorns which are very friendly though.”. “But how do we get there” asked Samantha, “You have travel for many days and many nights and you better watch out for creatures and lots of different other things that are dangerous on the way to the Wizards house and the Wizard can grant you are wish!” They both looked at each other with excitement they knew what they were gonna wish for so they asked a dragon which way to go the dragon gave them a map he told them to follow the dotted lines to find the Mighty Wizard they cried “Thank you!” to the Dragon and a great journey began. Do you think they can make it to the Wizard’s house?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!