Music

Music is the flowing, green grass of a meadow on a warm, spring afternoon.
It is a majestic whale that glides through the waves of a vast, blue ocean, whistling echoed melodies and harmonies.
It greets the waving trees with such sweet sounds that nothing could ever be compared to.
The howling winds carries it along, blending symphonies and amending elements to create it’s own tune.

Never will it fail to bring me joy.
Music is gentle. Music is harsh.
Music can hold the deepest meanings that many overlook.
It is an utterly unpredictable cacophony of cannons, cadences and cadenzas, creating a sound that cannot be ignored.

Where words fail,
Music speaks.
A simple tune speaks louder than a thousand words.
Though sometimes misinterpreted, music carries substantial significance.

It is an ongoing, never ending sound all around,
That can be found in places unimaginable.
Oh wonderful music, how will I share your sensation with others when they fail to pay the slightest regard,
When everyone fails to stop for one moment and just listen?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!