I Want To Be A...

One day I woke up and I saw a big Pirate ship stuck at the side of my house. When I saw it, I knew I wanted to be a pirate when I am going to be a grown up. I raced down the steps and I said to my mum "I am going to be a pirate when I grow up." I wanted to see what was going on, so I went outside to see, I was very amazed, I went on board and they let me see and they let me be a pirate. I was so, so, so excited. I said “Bye” to my parents but I was still in my family, then we set sail. I was in the Cross, next we were going to the end of the rainbow to find treasure, but then another ship came, they shot bombs at us, but we shot back and we won. Then we kept going and now we reached the rainbow and we found treasure and we sailed back home. I too got to have some treasure, the pirates were so, so, so nice, we were so rich, we spent the money on a big pool with a mansion. I was so, so, so excited, I cannot wait to explore, we also bought a trampoline, we still had $1,000,000 left. We bought a very fast car, a Lamborghini and a golden yacht and a speed boat. We invited friends and had a wonderful day, then I had a drink of hot chocolate, it was so, so, so yummy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!