Ocean Dilemma

CRASH,BANG,BOOM ‘I told you we should’t have gone on this boat ride look at all the storm clouds rolling in ‘,yelled Lilly in a very angry voice.Well I thought it was a good idea at first but it does look like a very big thunder storm is coming , ‘ at least we have Scuba suits ‘, I whispered to my friend in a nervous voice. Now the storm clouds were nearly over our little boat and I was getting really worried. 1 hour later….

CRASH , ‘AHH’ we yelled as lightning bolt had hit our boat and the boat caught flames.There was only one option now, we had to jump so that’s exactly what I did . SPLASH ‘come on Lily’ I yelled in the loudest voice I could muster. But she was not moving I think she was petrified, 5 minutes later….SPLASH after about five minutes Lily had finally jumped in with me into the freezing cold ocean . There was almost no sea live at all around us just a small dark tunnel. Lilly and I had finally decided to dive down to a strip of ocean that looked , pinch black from at the angle I was looking at .A dark shadow was emerging from behind us but we didn’t know, and we had already swam away before it could get us.Finally we had arrived at what seemed to be a cave, a fast a very strong current came flying our way and before we had realised the current was there it swept us into the black hollow cave. 1 hour later…. Me and Lily were still in this horrible cave and our air supply was running low now , Lily’s oxygen level has got an hour left but mine but has only got 10 minutes left in my tank and I’m getting very worried indeed.

SWISH ‘what’s that ‘ I said in a stern voice ‘it’s probably nothing ‘ Lilly said in a worried voice.I know that there’s something in this cave with us but I’m not worried about that right now , I’m only worried about GETTING OUT OF THIS CAVE because I only have five minutes in my oxygen tank now.4 minutes later…. now Lily and I had finally got to a beautiful part of the cave where glow worms were on the ceiling and crystals were on the shimmering walls.‘I think I see the exit’ exclaimed Lily in a happy voice, and sure enough the exit was right there I don’t feel well , I tried to tell Lily but there was no use.My oxygen tank was nearly finished and I don’t have enough strength left BANG went the floor as I hit it at full speed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!