Rage Of The Volcano

“Boom, bang, crash” went the gigantic molten lava balls crashing on the land in front of us.
“AHHH” screamed a man getting hit by a molten lava ball bolting towards us.
“RUN” yelled Isaac.
The 3 boys started to run to safety but every house they went to was getting struck by the molten lava balls beaming across the sky. They kept on running to get out of the volcanos war path. As they were running, they could see lava streams quickly coming towards them. The boys had to time it right to leap over the lava stream to get safety down at the bottom of the hill. “3,2,1,” said Isaac.
Finn, cooper and Isaac leaped over the lava stream like they had just ran a 1-kilometre oval.
“I can see a cave over there. Maybe if we go there, we will be safe and have no molten lava balls pouring on us” exclaimed cooper.
So the 3 boys bolted to the cave but the cave was no ordinary cave it was another gigantic volcano!!!
“Great just what I need in life another gigantic volcano about to erupt” screamed Finn.
In the distance of the volcano Isaac could see orange and reddish glowing stuff over in the distance.
“Lava” yelled Isaac.
“Run” said cooper.
Now the 3 boys had to run away from the dangerous and hot lava! Running out of the mother of all volcanos they were sure that they would die.
“New plan, run straight to the bottom of the hill” confidently said Isaac.
Finally, they ran as fast as they could down to the bottom of the hill. As they were running more molten lava balls where crashing. They finally made it to the bottom and got to safety and agreed to never go to the mountains ever again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!