The Witch, The Skeleton And The Mummy

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Note 2021' competition

A witch, a skeleton and a mummy all lived together in a really spooky house with a mansion underneath.
One day there was a spooky noise coming from the mansion underground and the skeleton said "Don't worry! I will go and see what the noise is". So the skeleton went down the staircase to find out what was making the noise.
When the skeleton got to the end of the underground mansion he found two other ghosts who were trapped in jail cells for 100 years. The two ghosts had been teasing each other through the bars of the jail.
The skeleton yelled out "Help, help!" to his friends the witch and the mummy. The witch and the mummy came running down the stairs with shields and diamond swords, clash, bash, smash went the swords!
The skeleton opened the jail and the two ghosts ran away, and the skeleton, the witch and the mummy lived happily ever after, again!
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!