Save The Monkey

Deep in the lush green overgrown jungle the spectacular saffron sun rushes over it. My name was Jake, and I was sitting calm and relaxed. Then I thought to myself, I wish I can eat some scrumptious tan bananas. I was a lonely brave curious monkey with soft white fur it was breath-taking and astonishing. Suddenly the scent scrumptious bananas fills my nostrils I was scavenging and running for them. I was exited then a couple minutes later I find the end of the trail.

Then I was shot with a tranquilizer suddenly I wake up a rusty metal cage and I feel pain I have fright in my body I am forced to juggle and swing on a sturdy trapezium they are wiping me and it was hurting so much. I hated it I couldn’t imagine it. Then they gave me a scooter they wiped me to get on and wiped me to start going. It was weird but they wiped me again to keep me going I didn’t process why they were doing it but I carried on. If I didn’t follow that trail I would still be home in my beautiful shelter. It’s different a few hours pass we are about to preform then I don’t perform with my friends and I that I made wile practise. Then we saw an opening and we all were running for it then I tripped the trainer was running for me but I was too quick everyone was yelling this is ghastly and terrible.

I saw an opening with all the equipment there was whips and arrows and then I found the opening then ran out. I found a map and it said the way to the jungle we go 50 meters strait and go 18 meters left we ran strait the went left and we were there I didn’t know where I was it was weird there were eyes looking down on me I kept on going and going then 100 meters in front of me I saw something that looked like mine I ran over there as quick as possible. Then I found it my house I couldn’t believe it I found my house I went to my bed because it was night then I went to bed.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!