Virus

My life was always great. There was never a moment of sadness. I may have had a coffee or two spilled on me, but nothing too bad. There were super friendly people, and I was always making people happy. I worked at a hospital and had worked there for 4 years and sat at a desk for most of it. I worked with some friendly people in my time and some that were extremely rude to me. But then something happened. I didn’t feel right, then I blacked-out.
It had been a tough year before the Virus came. People had been fired, and I was working harder than ever. I was overwhelmed but, like always, still having fun. There was some new computer coming in, and I was not happy about that, but it was doable to stay satisfied.
I had the Virus, and some others had it too. The Virus made me not helpful. I remember that someone said to me if I am going to get sick, I will be at the hospital. I remember after a couple of days someone came through my back door and stealing and seeing things that I didn’t want them to see or take. It was hard not being able to help and being taken for people to look at me. I feel that the whole world hated me.

Now, after I have shared all this with you, you may want to know how I got the Virus. Well, it all started going; a coughing man dressed in black came in. He was on his phone and looked tired and sick. He slowly and moodily came up to my partner and I said, “I need a doctor,” still on his phone and my partner said, “sorry, we are busy, come back tomorrow’. He flipped and stormed out of the hospital. A night when I turn on to go to sleep, something didn’t feel right, and then I knew I had the Virus.

I am in the hospital right now around all my friends. They all look sad, and I am not sure why. My best friend is crying. Then I feel all my memories gone. I never got to say goodbye. I never travelled. But it is okay because I am only a computer, right?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!