Laura's feet

Hi I’m Dora and this is Bob and we are Laura’s feet. You know its not fun being feet. We have to carry her round every where. She’s pretty heavy I mean look at your feet were way smaller than you and we get so tired from moving you round every where. Her family are always telling her about how much we stink and she always blames it on us. We can’t help the fact we wear these big, bulky and hot things called shoes. We went to China last week and Laura walked the whole Great Wall of China I mean it mite not sound bad but it was us doing all the work here. Plus you can’t really see much from down here. Thankfully after that we got a pedicure and we looked so pretty. The only part Bob enjoyed was the massage cause he’s a boy he hates being painted RED! Bob was hurt badly yesterday. He grazed him self and it was bleeding. On Monday Laura went shopping and tried on these really cool pair of shoes that were pink and had sparkles on them but they were so tight on me that I got blisters all over my feet but she still bought them and now she wears them every were and it kills! I loved it when they got a new coach with a foot rest. I always got to relax for once but then the dog had to bite it and make them chuck it out. It was so much better than the way I normally relax in bed when I get stuffed down the end of the bed where its hot. So if you take my advice, just remember that you also have a pair of feet that have feelings like all feet do and think what they might like for a change which is love and a bit of appreciation. And the spot light and fame…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!