The Flaming Circle

BANG!!!!! It was a very cold night and snow had fallenl onto the roof and woke me up. While I woke up I could smell smoke so I ran downstairs to see what it was. When I saw a big circle of fire and smoke surrounding so many things so it was hard to get around but then…
BOOM! The fire got bigger so everyone got out of the house and into the woods. We called the fire apartment to come straight away. Meanwhile an old wicked witch was making a deadly stew when she heard people calling for help in the woods nearby. She thought to herself and said, “Can you hear that? That is going to be a good new ingredient to my deadly stew.” My family was still trying to find a way out of the forest. “Are we trapped or are we lost?” I asked. “I do not know,” said dad. “I think we are lost, let’s keep calling for help” said mum. I see someone over there we should ask if she can help. But my family did not know the nice lady was the wicked witch in disguise. One night I was creeping out of the room my family was staying at I overheard the nice lady say “Tomorrow I will add them to my deadly stew and take off my disguise HAHAHAHA!” I quickly went to the phone and called 000 and asked for the police to come as quickly as they could. I woke up my family told them to pack their stuff and get out the door while I was taking off the old wicked witches disguise and ran outside to look for the police .When the police finally got here we arrested the wicked witch and the police took us home were our house was off fire and we were safe again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!