HEAVEN ADVENTURE

WOW! This place is so cool!
The streets are made of gold, the clouds are silver and there's so many beautiful birds.”

“Hello there! What is this place called?”
“Heaven silly!”
“It is beautiful!”
“I know.” “So what is your name?”
“Abby”
“So, Abby can you show me around heaven?”

Pssssssssh!
As a magic portal opens. “What is that?”
“A magic portal of course!”
“Let's go into the portal”
“Ok”
Pssssssssh!

We are at the next stop and I have not seen this place before, it is called the Magic Gardens. It moves around a lot at night. So cool!

“Let’s go to the next place!” Pssssssh!
As the second portal opens – “This one will hurt a lot!”

BANG! BANG! BANG! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!
We are at the end of the portal and I am not going in that portal again.
“I really need to get that fixed.” “Do you want to go on a secret way home?”
“Sure I learn something new every second with you, so why not?”

“So where are we off to next?”
“To meet my friends, they're really nice. Their names are Madi, Isabella, Milly and John.”
I could only see the next place from a distance. There was a massive chasm or gully between here and there. It was the ‘place of doom’. It was so disgusting! It smelt like dead mice and rats. There was sticky stuff flicking up my nose - dead pig lungs with slimy poo that is like goo. “Noooo! I want to get out of here!”

“Let’s get out of here!”
“Where is the portal? It is not here! Will we be stuck here for life?” “Nooooo!”

Crackle, Crackle, Crackle… My watch! “Grandpa I wish you were here”
Pssssssssh! “Grandpa you are finally here!”
“Yes I am, so what do you want girls?” Grandpa asked.
“We want to get out of here!”

Grandpa makes the two girls a plane. “Here you go girls!”
CRACK! CRASH! BANG! “
Psssssssssh! “Bye Grandpa, time to get out of here!” Psssssssssssh!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!