Legend Of The Animal Police

Long, long ago in Antarctica there lived many polar bears and penguins. In the Antarctic there lived one man called Michael. Michael was an animal police officer. He caught people who endangered the animals by polluting their habit. Michael had brown hair, blue eyes, and was very muscly. This was because he had to do a lot of physical activity to protect animals and catch bad people.


One day while the polar bears and the penguins were playing a game of freeze tag. Suddenly, a gigantic monster came and cut the ice, spilt oil, and kidnapped animals, taking them to hot jungles. The monsters wanted to make more area for oil. The polar bears penguins that had survived went to Michael to ask for help.

Michael went to investigate the identity of the monster. To his surprise the monsters were humans, just like him. They were criminals that had escaped from prison and disguised themselves as workers in Antarctica. There were too many criminals to fight himself, so Michael called the swat team. When Michael and the swat team were getting ready to arrest the criminals they put on their armour and prepared tasers and shields before sneaking onto the huge ship the criminals were in. When they were on the boat an alarm rang. BEEP,BEEP,BEEP. Suddenly criminals came out of a door with steam coming out of the corners and started to attack. All of the swat team and Michael tazed the criminals.

After they captured all the criminals they celebrated happily. But they missed one criminal, who was the strongest of them all. He had been hiding in the corner and came out. The swat team tried to stop him but there was no use. Soon the only one who was left was Michael. Michael was in danger because he used up all of his electricity in the tazers and he didn't have a shield! Michael was scared but wanting to protect the animals, took a deep breath and thought. He remembered his older sister had taught that if in danger, he could hit someone in the jaw and they would faint. Michael quickly punched the criminal's neck and he slumped onto the ground.

--------------------------------

One year later, Michael started a company called Save Antarctica. He recruited over one hundred million people. Soon after the company started, polar bears and penguins were safe again. After this, Michael became known as the legend of the animal police.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!