Manga Desire

Anime; A blessing to my bloodshot eyes.
Lost in the endless artistry. Picturesque figures flicker in bright colors on the screen before me.
My manga collection expands with every library visit.
Hand-drawn cityscapes, intricate character design, intriguing storyline. What is not to love?
Every page is another adventure. Every scene is a whole new perspective.
Who ever knew it could bring such joy?
Though I long for a true love.
A love one may not be able to hold, but a love that will be there for you, with the simple turn of a page.
A love in which one holds the ability to glance at a single image of said love and burst into spontaneous tears of joy.
A love that is not for me, though it seems. Merely a fantasy.
But to me, that does not matter, for I shall always hold anime deep in my heart.
Why drink water when you've got anime to nourish your soul? Why breathe air when anime characters give you life?
Anime; My passion. My culture. My life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!