Layla And The 4 Seasons

A town most would think is normal with the way people go about there day, the sky is mostly bright except when it rains. It’s not all what it seems though there’s a secret that only residents know if you dig deeper into the towns history the truth will unfold. In this town lives a young girl around the age of 10 She’s not like most kids her age and you will soon find out why as the story goes on. The girls name is Layla-grace Hosking she loves to sing and play with her friends which is pretty normal for the kids her age. In this town everyone has different powers that change due to the seasons and the wether. In the winter Layla had the ability to freeze time, In Autumn she could fly, in spring she could grow things quickly, and lastly in summer she could keep her self cooled when it gets too hot. Now this seems amazing to have powers but only to some, you see some people take advantage of there powers, and heart others. People who do this lose there power and become jealous and angry. Especially a women named Victoria, was so sad and that sadness turned into anger. Victoria found out a way to law people in and steal there powers for her self. She became so powerful no one could defeat her, well she thought. Remember Layla the little girl well yes her she was determined to defeat Victoria, but as you would of thought no one thought she could do it, she is only little and Victoria is powerful. Layla new full well she wasn’t as powerful, but she also new a little secret. Victoria’s biggest weekness, the winter Victoria had not got any winter powers. You might be thinking but Layla’s winter power is not that strong she can only freeze time. Well she gathered up all her courage and walked up to Victories’s black and white mansion, with all her might she froze time and pulled out a little red dagger, and stabbed her right in the hart. This restored everyone’s lost powers, the town praised Layla. Layla became a hero of her town. The word of Layla’s bravery quickly spread, it was heard by the queen at the time. The queen gave Layla a award of bravery, books were made about her she became famous. Layla never gave up she never stoped believing in her self.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!