Santa’s New Ride

On a cold winter's day in the North Pole, Santa Claus was in his garage. He was fixing his Ferrari. Mrs Claus entered the garage with a tray of pies. “Now dear don’t you want to take a break”, asked Mrs Claus. Santa Claus turned around and saw the pies that Mrs Clause was holding. “Of course”, replied Santa Claus. He loved pies. Mrs Claus put the tray of pies on a little table in the garage. Santa Claus took all the pies and shoved them into his mouth before swallowing them. “Delicious pie”, thought Santa Claus to himself. Santa Claus went back to fixing his Ferrari. After 3 hours, Santa Claus eventually fixed his Ferrari. He got in it and began driving. Fire came out the exhaust pipe. The Ferrari went SUPER fast. But there was just one problem. The fire got to the engine. And then… BOOM! The car exploded. Santa Claus flew through the air. He landed head first in the snow. Santa Claus got back on his feet. “I guess I’ll just have to use the sleigh now”, said Santa Claus.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!