Terror On Saturday

A dark rainy Saturday filled Julia with fear. The light flickered against her wall with shadows of evil.
Suddenly with a loud crash the door flew open and she saw a sharp shadow getting closer to her. Julia hid in the corner, trying not to cry or squeal out in fear.
Soon a dark shadow filled the doorway and she heard footsteps getting closer and closer.
Julia felt a sting on her side, she looked down and saw blood, the sharp curved knife had cut her, Julia cried out in pain. The shadow moved around her, softly growling, Julia did not know what to do.
Julia felt another hit from behind her, knocking her to the floor, banging her face hard, Julia cried louder, calling for her mum. The shadow crept slowly, Julia could hear the floor creaking and cracking as the shadow moved. Julia was so scared she could not move, all she could do was watch the shadow get closer, and closer.
The shadow kept sneak attacking Julia for what Julia thought was hours, Julia cried quietly, hoping someone would save her.
Suddenly Julia was lifted up off the ground, held tight and she could not move. Julia felt sleepy and miserable, she was alone, would anyone save her?
Suddenly the light turned on, the light hurt Julia’s eyes, then a loud voice screamed “No Fluffy, yuck.” The cat dropped Julia on the floor.
Julia wondered if every day as a mouse would be this horrifying and terrible.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!