My Love For Ocean

I strongly believe that I love the ocean and hope that you too love it.
I love the sand, I love the sea- what else can I love?
I have two lives going on - One life I love it, One life I hate it.
One life is the ocean swimming in it, I feel so free but in the other life I feel so hard worked that I can't do anything.
Because in the bad life I have so much responsibility its so much hard work.
I love the ocean, I love the sand. Doing cart wheels and hand stands.
I don't care if I get stung by the jelly fish. I don't care If I get bitten by shark anywhere.
I love the ocean, I love the creatures what else could I love?
I know I love the ocean and I love the sea.
I love everything except, my nightmares and my frightens. I also know you do.
I strongly believe that I love the cute fishes. I don't like my bad life as I have so much responsibility.
I love my good life living in the ocean and I know you do too.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!