Aranab’s Mystical Power

One dark stormy night there was a little boy named Aranab, he was in a jungle near a pond, and he was trying to look for very big fish but he could not find any fish as the pond has not enough water for fishes to survive. As the time passed, Aranab was super hungry! So, he was goin back home but on the way home Aranab realised that he did not have food at home when he came to the jungle. He felt he was not hungry anymore and he drank a full glass milk when he reached home. Suddenly he was so energetic that he wanted to play somewhere, so he had an idea to go to the carnival and play.

When Aranab was going through the forest trying to get to the carnival he saw a crystal which made him have superpowers. One was super strength, laser beamed eyes and power to fly! Aranab was so happy and excited. Suddenly, Aranab found himself surrounded by criminals, but his super flying power made him fly high and rescued himself from the danger. He beat the criminals with his super strength and flew them to Iron Heights Prison. He whipped them out easily and all the children were back to the carnival and enjoyed while Aranab had his food. The carnival was full of fun and interesting rides.

He said to himself, “beating those criminals’ were so easy because he was the strongest superhero in the world.” Aranab was having the best time in the carnival and had some candy ice cream. He was most excited to ride on the golden, colossal Ferris wheel and his super flying power made the Ferris wheel go faster and higher, so much fun! All the children's were so excited to fly high in the sky with Aranab’s superpower and thanked him for keeping carnival safe. Aranab flew back home and slept. The next morning Aranab said ‘’wow what a beautiful day. He thought of using his superpowers wisely to help people and children from the criminals.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!