Dana The Best

Once upon a time there was a girl called Dana. She loved to read, knit and play. She lived in an apartment.

One day she was walking across a bridge, she bumped into Laura. Laura was Dana’s worst enemy. When Laura found out who she had bumped into she decided to challenge Dana to a fashion contest.

On the day before the contest Dana went on shopping. She bought a lot of clothes, but Laura thought she should just use the clothes in her wardrobe to create something spectacular. Dana bought a variety of outfits while Laura stayed at home watching a movie and eating popcorn.

On the day of the contest Dana put her alarm clock on six a.m. while Laura’s alarm clock put on at ten o’clock a.m.

Dana was making a giant mango smoothie for herself. She was also making bacon and eggs. After Dana finished her breakfast, she went to the bathroom so she could brush her teeth. After Dana finished brushing her teeth, she went to her bedroom to choose an outfit. She chose a black leather biking jacket covering a laced black crop top. For the bottom she chose a short red skirt that came up to the top of her knees.

When Dana finished choosing her outfit, Laura woke up. Laura brushed her long, black and sharp hair and tied it in a high and tight ponytail. She took out the first dress in her wardrobe, not bothering to choose one. It was actually very pretty. The dress had white laces and long gold silk. Then she put on a pair of high heels that had sparkly diamonds on them. Laura could not bother to put on make-up but Dana does. They both got picked up in limousine.

When they competed they both smiled confidently. Laura and Dana couldn’t wait to find out the winners, but they knew that they had to wait till the end. Finally they announced the winners. Dana came first, Emily came second, Lucy came third and Laura didn’t win anything.

When Laura and Dana got home, Laura started shouting at her mirror and Dana heard her from upstairs because Dana lived upstairs Laura. Dana went downstairs and when she opened Laura’s door, she saw Laura was screaming and crying. Dana tried to calm down Laura but Laura was still screaming and crying. Dana told Laura that she just needed to put more effort in what she does.

Finally Laura stopped crying and screaming. Laura also agreed to put more effort in what she did. Lastly she hugged Dana tightly.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!