The Magic Book

Once upon a time lived a young girl called Emily. Emily and her family lived near a rainforest, and Emily went for a walking the rainforest every night. One night when walking, it all seemed different, the air was misty, and Emily felt a little strange. All of a sudden, Emily fell over onto the ground, and when picking herself up she noticed out of the corner of her eyes a book on the ground. Emily picked the book up, and quickly put it inside her backpack. Emily still did not feel right so went home and took her bag off her shoulders and plonked down exhausted onto her bed. Within seconds was asleep.
Emily woke in the middle of the night to a bright glow coming from her bag. Emily unzipped her bag, to see the book glowing with a gem on the cover. Emily opened the book where the light was so bright, she could not see, and was sucked onto the book. Emily stood up, rubbed her eyes to see a beautiful fairy. The fairy said you have been sucked into a Fairy tale. And so long as Emily kept the book safe and told nobody she could visit anytime. This Fairy tale is a place where all dreams come true.
Emily, still to this day visits Fairy tale.
However, nobody knows what really happens as it is a secret.
Do you know how to get to a Fairy tale?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!