My Encounter With An Anaconda Snake

I was so excited I just got to Indonesia I’m going there to work on a sick animal. I found these really cool white rocks at my camp site. l started setting up my tent. It was all peaceful until I saw it, it...had razor sharp fangs, its body shined in the late sun light and its eyes were cold and icy. And it looked like it was 40 feet long. I was so scared I thought I was going to die. I ran out of breath and my heart was racing so fast it was like it was going to jump out of my body and hide.
One night I woke up to the snake laying down next to me with its mouth wide open. I screamed but nothing came out of my mouth, not even a peep. My whole body was shaking. I thought I wasn’t going to make it out alive. I didn’t know what to do so I did the first thing that came to mind. I grabbed the pillow from behind my head and shoved it down the snake’s throat. I thought that would hold it but it didn’t. It just swallowed it whole and now it was mad. It had a deadly look in its eyes and a grin upon its devilish face. A gust of wind blew across my body which sent a shiver down my spine. But then I realised those white rocks I found were her eggs. I ran back to my tent and grabbed them. I found some food then I ran to the spot I found them at and placed them back. The snake slithered back and it was happy now. A couple days passed and I got used to the snake and she got used to me. Then I lived my days happily and so did the snake with her babies.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!