New

I have a mind as all is graced with when they begin breathing, but I have the maturity of a child so my permanent personality is still wandering somewhere in my future years of life.
There is a girl I want to see and watch in the same situation as a scientist who treats an animal with stalking and curiosity. She has been noted with a feral mouth of swearing and crude thoughts, she breaks into screaming quickly when her emotions are in the swing of anger. She has a very low reputation for respecting a man's authority making her a label that spreads to people's ears so quickly about a girl if she ever protests in her life publicly or privately 'She's an out-of-control little witch'.
This girl called Nancy is haunting my thoughts. I'm thankful for her existence because the sea stopped its teasing by pushing the beauty of this ship side to side. The sea has been too silky and calm today. The water is too smooth for me to sleep the day away so I must daydream of this girl with this impressive collection of vulgar titles. It is a fantastic fate that she is my so alien cousin, I know nothing of her height or not even a silhouette for me to follow with the gossip of her.
Nancy, what is your America? What are your plans for the place England wishes it could be?
I sit as a statue under deck, with a head only with bothering questions and a strong mix of body odour bubbling my stomach with sickness. All the people who were also squished together and sitting in patience under deck, were drenched in a layer of thick sweat. My brother is the only one with me because my parents are wrinkled and too old for something as fresh as America. He preaches for our Lord Jesus in a way of welcoming and passion. He does what he wants with his knowledge of the bible, this is why his school was so thankful for his graduation, for his questioning and certain acts of kindness being too much for his teachers to understand.
I knew they would not befriend his mindset, he walked alcoholics to the safety of their beds, he ate and shared his lunch with the most diseased prostitutes. He didn't see disgust in sin, but more thinking it a downfall which connects to a troublesome situation which was ok to him. He says to help the people who are downfallen, you make them feel welcomed and not judged and most of all not guilty, for that is what makes a person rethink decisions and do their best as Christ has intended. When they have a person that believes in them, and that person sees them as equal they feel cleaner and more confident which is what all should feel for God did not create man to be miserable.
He was asked urgently to be transported to the outskirts of Pennsylvania where farms and agriculture were developing quickly but no church which the people were wanting. I was so smiley when we were being placed near our uncle’s farm, meaning our seven cousins, meaning the mystery of Nancy will be more accessible. It's illegal that I am accompanying him, but my father had an intense accident with bed bound consequences at the same time of Alexander’s letter being delivered. The horrid, cursed stroke had taken away father’s abilities, mama could not possibly take care of a little 14-year-old girl and a dead body of a man with her age being a frail 42, she can only do so much but Nancy my girl you will be my next adventure.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!