Headless Women

I walk into the house feeling shivers going down my spine. Its not a good feeling while scared, my friends shut the door behind me leaving me there scared and alone. I walk around the house to find a women body lying there but no head. I start to question myself, why is there a woman with no head? Then I hear footsteps behind me, and I thought it was my friends messing around but when I turned around, I saw none of my friends but a big metal suit of Armor looking down at me, I scream and run. Then I said to myself, “wait my friends could of have been in that suit the whole time and recorded me screaming and running, so I rush back to where I saw the suit of Armor. The Armor was gone and my friends rushing back screaming. I told them to stop messing with me and to stop touching stuff, they looked confused. My friend Bill said, “we weren’t touching anything! We saw a suit of Armor chasing us and we thought it was you. Until we realised how big the Armor was and thought you would never fit into that suit.” We all heard metal clanking running towards us from all different directions. We start going separate ways, but my other friend Oscar stood still terrified, so I run and pushed him out of the way, so they did not get him he said, “Thanks Bailey” then I replied back with “Don’t thank me now, thank me when we get out of this house!” We started to run for the open door until it closed. We stood still for a second or 2, then we heard a voice but could not make out what the voice was saying, jess my other friend said we should get closer to the voice to understand what the ghost was saying. We all agreed except Oscar he just wanted to go home and stay there until the morning. But we started walking without him, so he got scared and run after us. The voice got clearer and clearer until we heard GET OUT OF MY HOME! I then realised it was the women with no heads house and telling us to get out. I told my friends what I saw, and they did not believe me, so I took them to where I saw the body and the body was gone, Then I see something in the corner of my eye. It was the body! It was standing up on its own, I alerted Oscar, Jess and Bill, they were frightened and ran for the hills. I was left alone again and stood up to the ghost and said I am not scared of you, then the ghost became visible, and it had a nasty look on her face. Then I said quietly “oh no” and ran for the door, I tried to open the door, but it would not open, so I smashed a window and shouted for my friends. They heard my voice and came quickly, I told them to go through the window, they did, and I heard a scream saying help me! It was Oscar the suit of Armor grabbed him. So, I grabbed a rock and threw it at the suit of Armor, it let go of Oscar and Oscar ran. We ran from the house and alerted the police and they said they will sort it out.
A few weeks later we went back to the haunted house and saw it demolished. We were grateful that the house we taken down.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!