The

The Robbery
10:43 AM it was a dark night with thunder, and the team was planning to rob the biggest bank history the crew White-out was wearing a white hoodie with black jeans and a dark grey bandanna to cover his face, Gunzerker the one that was super strong and with a ripped t-shirt and blue jeans and a pig mask and Raven the group's hacker he was all black he had black jeans and a black hoodie with a snow fox mask, the trio had been planning the robbery for years, and it was about time they would rob the bank. The trio’s crime boss got the three men armored cars called the vail and gun’s, Raven and Gunzerker loved the guns but White-out did not like the gun’s but since their boss was rich he said “I will buy your preferred gun” White-out was delighted.

11:03 AM the trio was ready for the heist and they were waiting for the hacker Raven to break the security to open the vault. The trio went in and grabbed their bags and guns then White-out said “you guys ready?” the rest nodded as soon as they got in they made a quiet entry and put the masks on and turned the corner and shot the two guards then the public saw and they went to the flor and Gunzerker went to the fist metal gate to break it open, then shortly after they made it to the vault and put all the money they could in their bags and took them to the vails and came back for the deposit boxes and took all the gold and cash. Shortly after they emptied the bank and left in the cars they suddenly became the most wanted people in the world a3:19 AM the trio had finally lost the cops the trio drove to the base and their boss was delighted and the job was done but then... BOOM! BANG! CRASH! ZOOM! BLAM!


This story was made by Lucas Deluca

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!