Old-fashioned Manchester

Mark Smith was thinking about Stanley Barlow again. Stanley was an incredible elephant with curvaceous arms and red feet.
Mark walked over to the window and reflected on his rural surroundings. He had always loved old-fashioned Manchester with its fantastic, faint fields. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel delighted.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an incredible figure of Stanley Barlow.
Mark gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a cute, virtuous, brandy drinker with beautiful arms and pink feet. His friends saw him as a vigilant, vague vicar. Once, he had even helped a mutated disabled person recover from a flying accident.
But not even a cute person who had once helped a mutated disabled person recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Stanley had in store today.
The wind blew like hopping aardvarks, making Mark irritable. Mark grabbed a peculiar blade that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!