A Creative Escape

While in lockdown I have been writing a story about my life, I love writing stories because it gives me away to express myself and writing stories is a way for me to communicate what is going on in my life and it's a way for me to escape reality and forget what is going on in the background. Sometimes writing helps me understand things that are going. When I write I’m able to just let go of everything that is happening in real life and just focus on what I’m writing. Writing is my way of communicating with the world that life is not what you expect it to be. Sometimes life can be very different in reality then what we all would like our life to look like. Sometimes I use my writing to write about my life and what I would like my life to look like I use my writing to make up a different life then the one I’m living in, my life in reality is different to the one I wish that I was living in.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!