Danger Trek

The lightning hit the Deer, could the thunderous clouds ever go away? As it ran and ran, "BANG BANG BANG," as the clouds hit, the sky was gone, or could it escape? He was running and running, but couldn't escape or make it? A "BANG!" then he heard a "CREAK," as the tree collapsed behind him. Now, may or may not he escape? "ROAR," as a Brown Bears family, began charging at him, and the deer froze and bolted, but the deer couldn't escape, he heard a "ROOOOOAR" coming near the bears as the bears raced away and saw the skunk saved the deer! Then ran and ran to find refuge, would he survive to tell the story the very next day?

As the next day, the Deer woke up all tired and drowsy, he started to feel hungry and then scattered in search of food, could he make it or not? or will he perish from hunger? the Deer found wet, fresh, and green grass, he took a bite and was in relief he then took a bite of some grass and carried it to the den, and he placed it on the corner of the den, he then realized that it home was too small, so he decided to pick up a stick and start digging, but when it was evening he didn't get to dig even a meter of space, he then found his friend wolverine and aardvark, they all made a big den and places some stick and grass for more shelter and comfort, he then ventured out, for miles and miles in search for a new habitat, will he survive?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!