Far Away

There was a young lady named Jane Harper. She had a dream of a big singing career, she has a harmonious singing voice and lovely style but the only thing in her way was her family's amount of money. Her family always had enough to survive on but never any to spend with free will; it always had to go to clothes, the rent & school. She had her plan set in stone and according to her it will never change. The first step to her plan was to get money for singing lessons so she mowed the neighbours lawns every fortnight for 15 dollars and she saved it all up. By the end of the year she had 180 bucks which was more than enough for singing lessons. After the singing lessons (which she finished with flying colours), the next step was to get a local singing career, then she looked online for some local singing jobs & the local radio station was looking for some fresh new talent. So she went to the audition and aced it so she got hired.
She didn't need to mow lawns anymore. Now her new job paid 100 bucks an hour and she worked 3 hours a day and she worked 5 days a week. Then all of a sudden her and her family easily became the richest people in town. They gave $1000 to the town and moved to Hollywood. They had a Hollywood mansion after the move they settled in then she started her first big time singing career. Now she's famous all around the world doing interviews and going on talk shows but she still keeps in her heart her family, her hometown and her origin. She's come to be the richest person in the world and also the kindest. She gives small towns thousands of dollars to make the towns bigger and funds the less fortunate. Now she has her own foundation called the Harper Rescue and she saves millions of lives a day and she does it all out of the goodness of her heart.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!