Fear

He marched forward with caution. Knocking on his father's door seemed like a hard and arduous task at this point. However, he made his hand rise and knock.
There was his father. A look of shock sprawled on his face, but also acceptance. "Dad," Said Craig.
"Craig, what happened," with a note of supressed excitement touching his father, Ben's, voice.
"Mum… She tried to stab me. But I took her down, grabbed the knife and drove it into her arm," He explained the finer details…
And Craig knew he was never going back to his mother again. He was going to stay in the safety of his father's presence. His dad had a look of worry on his face. He knew as well that he would not allow Craig to go back to his mother. But how are we going to get a good court case to stop her getting him back? Thought Ben. "It's all good, Craig, you won't be going back there again. I promise," Said Ben, trying to comfort Craig.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!