The 7 Murderess Sins

As night fell the murderess sins will rise up from the dead, and will target anyone who gets in there way. The person who has the purest, sin free heart can kill them, free their souls and send them back to the gates of hell, but it is risky and has consequences if they fail.

William decided to to try, he entered the dark possessed, eerie forest no one dared enter, he could hear them calling out his name "get out" or die. He continued on . The ground began to tremble under his feet, and he was paralysed with fear and the sins rose from the ground. The sins gruesomely devoured his body and dragged him alive to the underground fires of hell.

He is now deadly sin number 8, awaiting to rise up again for the next victim.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!