Many Bodies

My heavy eyelids slowly open as the sleek white cushioned walls devour my half dead body, I lie their barley alive blood seeping through my plain old uniform. Had I been put to sleep? Before I could even think another word the foul smell of gasoline drowned my senses as my eyelids fell over my pupils once again. I awoke but this time I was laying upon an old sheetless springy mattress I could hear my heartbeat stager in speed as I noticed that I had been moved to a smaller and less advanced room did they want me to die? Was this all just some ridiculous joke? I wasn’t even crazy I repeated as I banged my head against the concrete floor BANG! BANG! BANG!... clumps of blood dripped down my broken skin as the man dressed in a sleek silk white coat ran over to me and jabbed a rusted needle into my already damaged arm. Wait? my eyes there still open and I can hear everything around me, WHAT IS HE DOING GET OFF OF ME! I tried to scream but I couldn’t the humongous needle shot into my pasty white skin, but he didn’t remove it what was he doing? He attached an old looking yellow stained blood bag to it and drained me. I felt it as this horrible man quite literally drained the life out of me, he drained and drained my body until he couldn’t drain anymore when he had finally finished my short and worthless life had to, I was quite unusually difficult, but the fact is that my stubbornness was only representing the chemicals bubbling in my veins as my heart got more and more defeated. The nots coiled around my locks of hair that had used to be some nice, neat braids but the more I fought the demons inside me the more I had scuffed up my hair. my soul had been ripped out of my body many times before or could I say all of my different bodies. I mean I guess I’ll never die at least now I wasn’t in some scrawny 8 year old’s body...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!