Mirror Of The Heart

Dear People of the World
I have one message for you all,
If you stay in the company of anger, pain or hurt,
happiness will find someone else to visit.
Make a choise to view all your past relationships as a gift.
Throw out what hasn't worked out in the past and incorporate new concepts.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work.
It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.
Don't let bitter and un-happy people drag you down to their level,
instead use their example of how not to behave.
Grudges become toxic burdens and become heavy.
It's very important to let go.
Peace can not be found by force, it can only be found by understanding.
Focus on being happy and making the world a better place with Harmony.
This poem is dedicated to those with hardships in life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!