Magical Diamond

Has you all know all story tales always start with a perfect life. This just starts off like that. Let's get started shall we?
There was a magical and majestic forest. Inside there was 20 goblins, 20 fairies and one big dragon. The leader of the goblins name is Bing and the leader for the fairies is Sara. So now you know the important names oh... and of course the dragon's name Wild fire.
They all lived happily for a few years together. But soon there was screaming, hitting, throwing and lot's more fighting. "HEY!" "BAM!" O.... ok you do not want to see this. " HEY!" ( Narrator ) Ok has I was saying they beginning to fight more and more just because they had different personalities and powers and forgot that each one of them were special.
Then the leader of the fairies found out there was a sparkly, blue diamond. This diamond is rarely found. It has whoever takes the diamond first can rule the entire forest. "GIVE!" screamed Sara. "NO WHY WOULD I GIVE IT TO YOU!" shouted Bing." "HEY!" shouted Wild Fire has he blew his burning fire from his mouth. Then all of them started to use their powers. Sara used her wand to make the other two float. Bing and his boy used their climbing power and strength to take Sara and Wild fire away. Soon all of them were so tired they laid on the ground until sunset. Then they saw random words mix-up each one of them helped to put the words together. It said whoever has taken the diamond cannot use it for the evil but instead use it for the good.
Sara started to say that Bing and Wild fire were both specially unique creatures. "I'm sorry."said Sara. "Yeah me too."said Wild fire. "NO!" said Bing. Then Bing took the gem! "NO!" said Sara. Bing and his boys ran off. Sara and Wild fire ran as well. Sara and Wild fire flew towards Bing and his boys. "Come on girls!" shouted Sara. Sara and Wild fire finally took over Bing. "hand that over Bing has the diamond said it is only for the good creatures and we are not the good creatures. We have been fighting ever since we were different. We shouldn't have been fighting."said Sara. "Yeah." That is true."said Wild fire. " I'm sorry for Taking the diamond."said Bing. "So now let's return the diamond and let somebody else take it."said Wild fire. "Ok!" said Bing. So they returned the diamond. Then all of a sudden there was a beam of brightness in their hearts. They were nice to each other again. The diamond knew how badly each one of them want the diamond but instead they did the right thing to put it back. So the gem gave them happiness in their hearts forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!